2015 has been an awesome year and I can’t believe it is coming to an end. Here are some of my top 5 moments:
5. Finishing 10 pairs of socks for big and little people. One of my favorite patterns was Business Casual (yellow socks). It was just the right amount of challenging and the yarn was magnificent. I also completed two pairs of Hermione Socks (grey and rainbow socks).
4. Publishing 2 scarf patterns on Ravelry. For a long time I have wanted to push myself and author my own patterns. Finally that time came. Check out my Lacy Beginnings Scarf and my Snuggly Loops scarves.
3. Participating in my first craft fair. It was a lot of knitting, but I had such a great time meeting customers and hearing their feedback.
2. Reaching Machu Picchu in one piece! It was a long 4 days on the Inca Trail, but I made it. I have to say this is one of my proudest accomplishments to date.
- Getting Engaged! I am so happy to have found a person who is caring, loving, and most all makes me a better person. I can’t wait for us to get married in 2016!
Wishing everyone a happy new year. See y’all in 2016 🙂