- Conquering Machu Picchu highlighted my journey on the Inca Trail. To this date it is one of my proudest accomplishments.
- Lacy Beginnings Scarf is one of my free and original scarf patterns. This pattern is a great way to beginning learning how to make lace- like patterns in knitting.
- No Stash Girl was a post I wrote to highlight that not every knitter is a borderline hoarder (haha). Yes I love yarn, but no I don’t need 100 skeins tucked away in my closet. This post explains why.
- Summer Travels: New York City highlights my last trip to New York City. We got to eat well, see a great show, and I got to model one of my Purl Soho knits on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Best Buy Ever! This cone of yarn was one of my best purchases ever! I got a great sweater and a beautiful scarf out of it. I kick myself to this day for not buying more cones.
Finally, I would like to thank all of you for supporting my blog either through your views, likes, or comments. I hope for you to keep reading in the year to come. 🙂